4cura Condition of USE
Welcome to the 4cura.net (owned and operated by USEA Inc.) applications, platform, web sites, and services operated or produced by 4cura.net. 4cura.net values the privacy of the users, subscribers, publishers, reviewer, and others who visit and use the 4cura.net Platform (collectively or individually, “You” or “Users”).
By using the 4cura.net Platform, you expressly consent to the information handling practices described in this notice.
This Privacy Notice is incorporated into and is subject to the 4cura.net Platform. Your use of the 4cura.net Platform and any personal information you provide through the 4cura.net Platform are subject at all time to this Privacy Notice and the Condition of use.
ATTENTION: PLEASE READ THESE TERMS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS WEBSITE. USING THIS WEBSITE INDICATES THAT YOU ACCEPT THESE TERMS. IF YOU DO NOT ACCEPT THESE TERMS ("TERMS"), DO NOT USE THIS WEBSITE.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Privacy Notice
- Information that we collect
- Your responsiblity
- Our responsiblity
- Warranties and Liability
1. PRIVACY Notice
Please review our Privacy Notice, which also governs your visit to 4cura.net, to understand our practices.
2. The Information we Collects
- User-provided Information: You may provide to 4cura.net what is generally called “personally identifiable” information (such as your name, email address, postal mailing address, home/mobile telephone number) if you log in to the 4cura.net Platform, or otherwise use the features and functionality of the 4cura.net Platform
- "Cookies" Information: When you access the 4cura.net Platform, we may send one or more cookies – small text files containing a string of alphanumeric characters – to your computer. 4cura.net may use both session cookies and persistent cookies. A session cookie disappears after you close your browser. A persistent cookie remains after you close your browser and may be used by your browser on subsequent visits to the 4cura.net Platform.Persistent cookies can be removed.Please review your web browser “Help” file to learn the proper way to modify your cookie settings.
- "Automatically Collected" Information: When you access the 4cura.net Platform or open one of our HTML emails, we may automatically record certain information from your system by using different types of tracking technology. This “automatically collected” information may include Internet Protocol address (“IP Address”), a unique device or user ID, version of software installed, system type, the content and pages that you access on the 4cura.net Platform, and the dates and times that you visit the 4cura.net Platform.
All content included on this site, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, data compilations, and software, is the property of 4cura.net or its content suppliers and protected by United States and international copyright laws. The compilation of all content on this site is the exclusive property of 4cura.net and protected by U.S. and international copyright laws. All software used on this site is the property of 4cura.net or its software suppliers and protected by United States and international copyright laws.
4. Your Responsiblities on our site
If you use this site, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. 4cura.net does sell products for children, but it sells them to adults, who can purchase with a credit card. If you are under 18, you may use 4cura.netonly with involvement of a parent or guardian. 4cura.net and its affiliates reserve the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, remove or edit content, or cancel orders in their sole discretion.
5. Our Responsiblity for your confidencial information
We will use your email address, without further consent, for administrative communications such as notifying you of major 4cura.net Platform updates, for customer service purposes, to address copyright infringement or defamation issues, or to contact you regarding any content that you have posted to or downloaded from the 4cura.net Platform.
6. Warranties and Liability
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
THIS SITE IS PROVIDED BY 4cura.net ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS. 4cura.net MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE OPERATION OF THIS SITE OR THE INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS, OR PRODUCTS INCLUDED ON THIS SITE. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THIS SITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK.
TO THE FULL EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY APPLICABLE LAW, 4cura.net DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. 4cura.net DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THIS SITE, ITS SERVERS, OR E-MAIL SENT FROM MVPBUS ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. 4cura.net WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING FROM THE USE OF THIS SITE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.
CERTAIN STATE LAWS DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN DAMAGES. IF THESE LAWS APPLY TO YOU, SOME OR ALL OF THE ABOVE DISCLAIMERS, EXCLUSIONS, OR LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU, AND YOU MIGHT HAVE ADDITIONAL RIGHTS.